Wednesday 24 September 2014

PINK FLOYD REVEAL NEW ALBUM TRACKLISTING AND COVER ART




Pink Floyd have revealed the tracklisting and artwork for their new album, The Endless Guitar Solo, which will be released on November 10.

The Endless Guitar Solo tracklisting is:

1) Things Left Unsaid (Said)
2) It’s What We Do (Play Guitar Solos For Quite a Long Time)
3) The Ebb and Flow (Of My Frankly Quite Impressive Guitar Solos)
4) Sum (Royalties Plus Tour Profits Plus Merch Sales Plus Expenses Equals?)
5) Drumskins (Pounded Hard To Be Heard Over The Top Of The Loud Guitar Solos)
6) Unsung (Non-instrumental Version)
7) Sounds A Bit Like A Retro Radiohead This One
8) The Lost Art Of Conversation (Sorry, Couldn’t Hear You, I Was Busy Playing One Of My Signature Guitar Solos)
9) On Guitar Noodle Street
10) Night Light (For When I Need To Play Guitar Solos In The Dark)
11) Baloney pt. 1
12) Autumn’68, I Remember It Well, I Was Practising My Guitar Solos
13) Baloney pt. 2
14) Talkin’ ‘Bout Guitar Solos
15) Calling All Guitar Bores
16) Fingers To Guitar Strings
17) Resurfacing, Once Again, To Remind You Of My Unequalled Guitar Soloing Abilities
18) Louder Than Words (My Guitar Solos Are)


1 comment:

  1. Well I think it's about time they claimed back their pioneering 'solo', after it has been used against them for far too long, turning what started out as a lone love presented for us all, then became the hate of many against a single, defenceless little noodle, and then now, Back into the oceans for the beautiful, lonely, golden skinny-dip, that we can glimpse is on the cards and/or the horizon, in the zesty cover above.

    Now, they are clearly and proudly wearing it! They are 'up the river', and away with the fairy. Good on em!

    And if they don't do them, who will? You won't, I might?, but they will.

    ReplyDelete